Return and exchange policy
We hope you will enjoy items you order from us, but sometimes your order may not be what you expected.
These instructions are for other products, please read the instructions for original paintings below.
Return and exchange policy in Finland:
In accordance with the Consumer Protection Act of Finland, you have the right to return an item within 14 days of receiving your order. The return right applies only to items that are in new, unused condition and in their original packaging. In Finland please use POSTI return services (ID 659462) for returns and exchanges. Return and exchanging to another product is free of charge.
Before the return shipment please fill in and include the return form to your package.
Address for returns or exchanges:
Mia Liv Oy
Henry Fordin katu 5K, 5.krs
The return shipment is free when using POSTI services, and the customer return id is 659462. Keep the receipt of the return until the refund is completed.
We will not accept returns after 14 business days. When the return is received and accepted, a refund will be made to the original payment method. The time for processing a return may take up to 5-7 working days.
It is the customers obligation to make sure to pick up the package on time so that it is not returned to us. If a parcel is not picked up from the pick-up point the parcel will be returned to us and a refund of the order will be made and a fee of 10 EUR is deducted from the refund amount. Returned parcels will not be re-shipped.
You will receive the information and guidelines for exchanges along with your shipment.
Europe and other countries
If you want to return an item/items from your order, please send an email to us, email@example.com. Include your name, order number and phone number and which items you want to return in the return notification. You will receive the label for the return shipment and instructions in the package with your order. The cost of the return is 15 EUR which will be deducted from the refund. You will also receive the instructions for returns along with your order.
- Send email to us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pack the items you wish to return neatly and attach the pre-paid shipping label (delivered to you in the original shipment) to the package. Contact your local DHL Express to schedule a pick-up, or drop off the package at your nearest DHL Express service point. Keep the receipt of the return shipment until the refund is completed.
- The returned item(s) will be check and the refund is made to the original payment method used when placing the order. The return fee of 15 EUR will be deducted from the refund.
- You will receive a confirmation when the refund is made.
Original Artwork Return Policy
For your peace of mind we offer a seven day cooling off period. We want everyone who buys a piece of original art to be completely satisfied and to be able to make a purchase without worry. Once you have received the work you have seven days to live with it to make sure it is the piece for you.
Please unpack carefully and retain all packaging until you have decided that you are happy with your purchase.
From the time you receive your original artwork, you have seven (7) days to decide whether to keep the work or return the artwork in its original condition for a refund.
We also require all returned artwork to be shipped out by the buyer within three (3) days after confirming with us that the work will be returned. So, if you receive artwork you’ve purchased from Mia Liv and are not fully satisfied, you have:
- Seven (7) days to contact us about your intent to return the work
- Three (3) days from the day you contacted us to ship out the artwork. ***Do not ship the artwork before contacting us.***
- If you do not notify us of your intent to return the work within 7 days of receipt or you do not ship the work within 3 days of notifying us, you will NOT be eligible for a refund. (Some exceptions will apply. Please contact us for an assessment of your specific situation.)
How to Return an Original, Undamaged Work
- Step 1 – Within seven (7) days of your merchandise delivery date, please contact our email support at email@example.com to give us your order information and the reason for wanting to return the work.
- Step 2 – Repackage the artwork using the original packaging materials. If you’ve already disposed of the original packaging, you’ll be responsible for purchasing similar packaging materials to send the artwork back safely and securely to the artist. Please contact us for advice if needed, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Step 3 – Email email@example.com to complete the return process.
Once the piece safely reaches the artist, Mia Liv will process your return and the amount owed will be refunded to your original source of payment in the same currency (minus shipping costs and international customs fees, if any). Damaged art work caused by improper packaging will not be refunded.
Additional return information
Additional shipping fees may apply for international returns.
What to Do If the Artwork Arrives Damaged
- Step 1 – Within seven (7) days of your merchandise delivery date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to give us your order information.
- Step 2 – Save original packaging!
- Step 3 – Take photos of damaged artwork and packaging. Please email these photos to email@example.com
- Step 4 – Mia Liv will contact you to discuss next steps.
Cancelling an order
Orders of goods may be cancelled if the products ordered have not yet been delivered. Please contact as soon as possible after receiving the order, firstname.lastname@example.org.