Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the mialiv.fi webshop. By assessing this website, you agree to the terms and conditions. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before placing any orders on mialiv.fi. This agreement may be updated from time to time. Mia Liv Oy cannot guarantee that the colors appearing on the webshop reflect in detail the items’ colors in reality. The colors may look different depending on your screen and computer settings.
This website is operated by Mia Liv Oy (3132753-2). Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Mia Liv. We sell products to private individuals of legal age in Finland and worldwide. All prices include VAT. We reserve the right to change prices and shipping costs.
Mia Liv offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the customer, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
- These general terms and conditions (the “General Conditions”) apply when a person (referred to hereinafter as the “Customer”) place an order using www.mialiv.fi and all of its related pages. The agreement is a contract concluded between you and Mia Liv Oy, Merchant Location Address: Henry Fordin katu 5K, 5th Floor, 00150 Helsinki, Finland. Detailed contact information and other information about Mia Liv Shop is shown on the website. The General Conditions are applicable for customers that are consumers.
- The Customer must be a minimum of 18 years old to place an order via the Website. Mia Liv does not, in accordance with the Finnish law, accept any credit purchases from persons below the age of 18 years. Mia Liv reserves the right to deny or makes changes to a Customer’s order (e.g. if the Customer has provided inaccurate personal data and/or has any record or indication for non-payment of debt).
- Mia Liv shall not be liable in case products are sold out, nor in the case of image or typographical errors on the Website, e.g. errors in the product description or other technical specifications, inaccurate prices and price adjustments (for example changed prices from suppliers, or changes in currencies) or incorrect information as to whether a product is in stock. Mia Liv is entitled to rectify such errors and, at any time, to change or update all relating information. In case an inaccurate price has been stated for a product ordered by the Customer, Mia Liv will naturally notify the Customer immediately and await the Customer’s approval of the changed price prior to Mia Liv’s continuation of the order process.
- The Website and all of its content is owned by Mia Liv or its licensors. All information is protected by intellectual property and also marketing legislation.
Ordering and Payment Terms
The products are ordered primarily from www.mialiv.fi via the shopping cart.
- When an order is placed in the Service the binding sales agreement between the User and the Service Provider is reached when the User receives an order confirmation e-mail in which the availability and estimated delivery time are confirmed.
- All orders are confirmed by email and include the total price of the order, shipping costs and products ordered. To receive an order confirmation, a correct email address should be provided when ordering. Mia Liv encourages the Customer to always save the order confirmation in case of any future contacts with Mia Liv’s customer service regarding the order. The Customer has the right to cancel its order up until the time when it has been confirmed by Mia Liv. If the order is cancelled, Mia Liv will refund all payments the Customer or its pay- or credit card company has made as payment for the order.
- Unless otherwise agreed by the Service Provider, payment must be received by the Service Provider prior to acceptance of an order.
- Service Provider reserves the right to reject any order in its sole discretion.
For all orders placed at mialiv.fi Mia Liv will send an order confirmation email which provides:
- the reference number/ order number
- the contact information you have provided
- ordered products and quantities
- the payment method of your choice
Mia Liv reserves the right to cancel an order placed by the Customer if a significant mistake is made in the pricing of the product. A mistake like this would be a significant difference to the normal price or the market price of the product, and an average customer could understand that there is a mistake in the price. An example of this would be for example if the price of an item is 0,00 EUR.
Shipping and delivery
- Products that are in stock are normally delivered within the number of working days indicated on the Website. Unless otherwise agreed (for example in connection with reservation of products not in stock), the delivery will be made no later than 30 working days after Mia Liv confirms the order in writing through the order confirmation e-mail. Any further information about Mia Liv’s delivery of any products and the conditions for delivery are set forth here.
- The expected delivery time is described in the order confirmation and also Shipping page on the Website. Unless otherwise exclusively agreed, and if a delivery is delayed for a longer period than 30 working days and it is not due to you as Customer, you have the right to cancel the purchase.
- If any package needs to be picked up at a specific delivery point, the Customer shall do this within the time limit provided in the notification. Packages normally have to be retrieved personally with valid identification and the order number. The Customer will receive a notification of delivery stating when and where the package can be picked-up or received. The notification may be sent by email, ordinary mail and if the Customer has provided a mobile number, also by phone or text. If the package is not retrieved, Mia Liv is entitled to charge the Customer a fee of 10€.
Cancellation and returns
- The Customer (except institutions and companies) has a thirty-day right to return or exchange a product according to Finnish consumer protection legislation. This returns policy does not extend to products which are produced or altered according to the customer’s wishes. More information about cancellation and returns is stated in Mia Liv’s Return Policy page.
Complaints and warranty
- Some of Mia Liv’s products may be subject to warranties. Information about any warranty period and its special conditions for warranties for each product respectively, is shown on the Website or in these General Conditions. Warranties for products will only cover original manufacturing defects and therefore not any fault arising upon or after any individual changes of the product’s function and appearance, e.g. rebuilding, upgrading or other configuration of the product. The Customer’s order confirmation constitutes the certificate of warranty.
- The right to file a complaint applies to products that are defective according to applicable consumer protection legislation. In case the Customer wishes to assert their right to file a complaint for any product ordered, they shall contact email@example.com, as soon as possible after the defect was discovered.
- Mia Liv will carry the cost for the return freight for any approved complaints.
- Once a product is returned, for which a complaint has been filed, and the complaint approved, Mia Liv will refund the Customer in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. Mia Liv always strives to do so within 30 days from receipt of the complaint by The Customer, but it may be delayed depending on the nature of the product. Mia Liv reserves the right to refuse any complaint, if the product in compliance with applicable consumer protection legislation, proves not to be defective. In the case of complaints Mia Liv complies with the guidelines provided by the National Board for Consumer Complaints or corresponding authorities in other countries.
Changes to the Service and this Agreement
- Service Provider reserves the right to make changes to the Service, policies, and this User Agreement at any time.